DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Looks great keep up the good work.

For the time being I think I'm going to drop the art that I did for the character sheets. I like it, I really do, but for this first pass of the conversion I'm sticking to a modified d20 like theme. Since I no longer need to worry about creating all of the bubbles and fields on the graphic that has made the effort much easier. Since there seems to be a relatively healthy demand for it, I'm focusing on pushing out a first version in the next couple of weeks. I have one other project that is of a bit higher priority so don't hang your hopes on exactly two weeks, it's just a rough estimate based on what I percieve as neccessary for a first version.

There's surely a healthy demand for it - I would like to see a working version (and FG II has great potential to automize many details of the combat, like initiative, etc.).

Yes, though I have to be careful with how much I automate similar to restrictions with the d20 license. Though with the recent announcement that the shadowrun license is changing hands from fanpro to inmediares there may be an opportunity to reapproach and see about building a commercial ruleset.

Just a quick status note, I am putting this effort on hold for up to 3 months. My current proect and family load is making it impossible to put any serious time into this. My time will free up around August as I complete the major project I'm currently working on.

Nice clean sheet,

Not that I'm being picky about 4th Ed, but I'm a hardened 2nd edition player new to fantasy grounds, does anyone know if there is a 2nd edition package available?

Ok, back from Gen Con and I'm picking this effort back up. I'll try and have new screen shots available next week.

Sounds great, I'm very curious and would really like to use FG for some Shadowrun gaming :-)

Update 12/9

So I've gotten back at it again as I hit a gap in some of my other work, attached is a screenshot of what I currently have, I'm still reworking the charactersheet and there's a number of coding/scripting activities I still need to do to complete it.

Wonderful work keep on the good work man!!
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information