STAR TREK 2d20

Why does this happen

I've had this happen now a couple of time when bringing my own maps into the Curse of Strahd Adventure Path. I drop an NPC from an encounter onto a map I've imported and the effect and health icon on them are massive. Taking up nearly a 1/4 of the token. What am I doing that is causing this? The grid is 72 pixels

Attached Images Attached Images

Try right-clicking on the token and select release token scale. Then see if re-adding or manually scaling the token results in the icons sizing better.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So this is what I had to do to fix it. I had to click release token scale. At which point the token was no longer scaled properly to the grid at all. Then re-add the token. I guess my question, is what caused this? Did I do something wrong?

You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s probwbly due to a previous token, or default setting, on the image setting the initial token scaling for the whole image - which screws with the token icons.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information