DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Twilight 2000 ?

Twilight 2000 ?

I've played Twilight 2000 1st ed some years ago. I saw the new 2.2ed book and it looked somewhat like d20.

Has anyone tried doing/done a Twilight 2000 ruleset for FG, or is there any interest for it?

Quote Originally Posted by acmer
    I've played Twilight 2000 1st ed some years ago. I saw the new 2.2ed book and it looked somewhat like d20.

Has anyone tried doing/done a Twilight 2000 ruleset for FG, or is there any interest for it?
    There isn't one out that I've heard - but it could be fun...

Myself I'm waiting for the new edition I know one of the writers...hmmm...maybe I should seek him out to make an FG ruleset...hmmmm
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I've always been a fan of T2K and am eagerly awaiting Twilight:2013 as well. With a copy of that and the newest version of FG, you can be damn sure I'll be running a game, ruleset or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pusher
    I've always been a fan of T2K and am eagerly awaiting Twilight:2013 as well. With a copy of that and the newest version of FG, you can be damn sure I'll be running a game, ruleset or no.
    Yah the guys are really workin on it - and from what I've heard sounds like its comin along pretty well I'd never gotten into Twilight, but I know one of the main writers fairly well - and rest assured it WILL be a good game.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hey,

I run a Twilight campaign since 1989 starting with the first edition and always adopting to the new editions... of course I came up with houserules too.

Two important questions:
    *Is there really a new development going on for the original setting? I would appreciate any infos I can get from you!
    *Has anyone tried to mak a ruleset for v2.2 by now? If not, I will start making one...

Thx so far!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by T2KGamemaster
    Hey,

I run a Twilight campaign since 1989 starting with the first edition and always adopting to the new editions... of course I came up with houserules too.

Two important questions:
    *Is there really a new development going on for the original setting? I would appreciate any infos I can get from you!
    *Has anyone tried to mak a ruleset for v2.2 by now? If not, I will start making one...

Thx so far!
    Mike
    Official Twilight 2000 3.0 Edition (aka Twilight 2013)

Still in development.

Something is already done for 2.2 core and old 2.0 additional books. You don't have to do everything from scratch if you're really interested.

Thread Information