DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition graphics

I recently purchased the Module set for - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition - I've owned the book for a while and was lazy and didn't want to scan everything and enter it in so I went ahead and bought it. However, one thing I wanted was the graphics of the maps and people in the game. The Fantasy Grounds Images and Maps show things - but I want to get the JPG of several of them and print them to hand out to players.

Is there a directory that I can get these from now that I purchased it? Or do I have to screen capture them - save them and print them?

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    Is there a directory that I can get these from now that I purchased it? Or do I have to screen capture them - save them and print them?
    The data is encrypted. You'll have to take screen shots.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If your Paizo account is linked to the FG store then you should have a PDF available in the Paizo store that you can print those pages you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    If your Paizo account is linked to the FG store then you should have a PDF available in the Paizo store that you can print those pages you need.
    Thanks I am trying that option - I also have the book so I can scan it from the book - I was just hoping I could get to the JPGs for everything since I did pay another $60 for something I already have the book for.

Download the PDF from Paizo and extract the image files from the PDF.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yea. Just right click and save from the pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Does it work that way? I have the RotR module but as I check on my linked Paizo account I don't have the downloadable PDF.

EDIT: Never mind, found the button
    Last edited by Galdrin; June 27th, 2017 at 05:30.

Thread Information