FG Spreadshirt Swag

Manually Modify values in the Combat Tracker

My apologies if this has already been asked and answered but....

Previously as the GM in a D&D 5e campaign, I was able to manually edit any of the values in the combat tracker. I could change the wounds, max hit points or initiative values. Now it seems that is no longer possible. Is there an option or some other way that allows the GM to modify these values? I know this goes against the grain for some people, but sometimes for the sake of game tension or story, I want to be able to change things on the fly.

Thanks for the help

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson400 View Post
    My apologies if this has already been asked and answered but....

Previously as the GM in a D&D 5e campaign, I was able to manually edit any of the values in the combat tracker. I could change the wounds, max hit points or initiative values. Now it seems that is no longer possible. Is there an option or some other way that allows the GM to modify these values? I know this goes against the grain for some people, but sometimes for the sake of game tension or story, I want to be able to change things on the fly.

Thanks for the help
    You can still edit everything in the CT. Are you running any extensions? It is possible an extension is interfering with your ability to edit stuff. Particularly if said extension modifies stuff that have to do with the CT.

Thanks!

I was able to find the issue. I was running an old extension that was messing up the works. Once I narrowed it down & updated the extension it worked again! I appreciate the help!

Never hurts to mention the extension that was causing an issue, that way if someone else comes looking for help, they might find the same solution a little easier

Thread Information