DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The Story --- It was NOT made for me

Greets!

First of all, I appreciate very much your hard work and dedication to FGU. I think it's the best VTT out there and I will never give it up.

But:

I am in need of a way to write my campaign information in such a way that I can share the Groups/Topics with players, share/unshare articles in these groups as I wish. Right now, the Story is spammed with game books which my player's do not need as they simply load in what they want from Modules or some of the other buttons. True, my articles are stuck in there and a search will eventually reveal them; but this is adding unnecessary hassle to gameplay.

So:

Is there another way I can place my information as I indicate above. Or, is there a method to use in The Story, itself. I have looked over the Help on Story but it appears to be geared more for adventuring than just sheer background data.

any advice will be appreciated
    Cal

Answered on Discord.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information