FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for additional Players (3-4) 5E D&D. New Campaign: Phandelver & Below

FG License: Ultimate FGU. Players only need Demo or higher. New and old players of DnD are welcome same with new players using FGU.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PDT
    Day of week and time: Mondays-1830-2130 PST.
    New Game: Session 0 on 05/06/2024.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. Role playing either true or narrative is encourage even during combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: currently has 2-3, need additional 3-4.
    Character starting level & equipment: All PC starts at Level 3.
    Character restrictions: Single or multi class permitted as long you give me a good back story on how you got your class.
    Sourcebook limitation: 3 Core books, Phandelver & Below: Shattered Obelisk Module, Sword Coast Adventure Guide +1 additional source book that is officially published by WOTC but needs to pertain to Forgotten Realms Setting.

About DM: I have played and DMed DnD 5E for years since released and the current players just finished Tyranny of Dragons (lasted about a year and a half). Not a master of FG Unity but can get by. I always appreciate my players for helping with FG Unity and also game rules. I implement homebrew rules for the ease of play if logical. My main goal is for everybody to have an epic adventure and most of all have fun in my campaign.

Player expectations: commitment to the game schedule is important, but will understand life emergencies and changes happens. Respect and communication is crucial in the game table between DM-Players and Players-Players. Shared story telling is important. Remember to avoid metagaming, I can understand tactics during battle though. Remember the main goal is to have fun. More to be discussed during session 0.

Details of your scenario: Phandelver & Below: Shattered Obelisk is the expanded version of the first module of the introduction box for 5E. The first part of the campaign is the Lost Mine of Phandelver; if you have played the first part don't worry you can still join since I like to change stuff a bit.

Comment below or send me a direct message if interested.

Thank you and hope to have fun with you all.

Sounds great, count me in! I have a very flexible schedule so time won’t ever be a problem. I’ve played and DM’d for 30 years now and am decent with FG. I’ll play any role that will benefit the group and love to come up with interesting backstories.

Sounds great looking for a MON night game. I havent played 5E much but have played 2E for yrs and have been on FGU for about 5 yrs. I can play any role that the party needs. Dont really like multi-class characters bc it takes to long to level them . I would be interested in playing a rock gnome Artificier, Yuan-ti pureblood Celestial Warlock, and Halfling Kensei monk.

Phandelver and Below

I'd like to join as well, I can RP any character. Probably opt for a human fighter

I would be interested in joining this group, if you still have space.

hi i am very new to FG but would like to join if you have not started yet and need another player
    thank you

Hey Liquid, are you still looking for players? I'm a looong time DM that just wants to actually play. I've played D&D for 40+ years. I've DM'd all ages but got hit with the perma DM enchantment...it's hard to find other DM's who actually want to DM. Anywho, I see the grand adventure is kicking off Monday the 6th. Even if I can't be a player, I'd like to listen in if you wouldn't mind. I'd rather play though if ya got space.

Thanks,
    Anthony or Tony

Thank you all for showing interest in the game. Currently, all spots are taken. If anything changes or open up I will update the status of the forum. Again thank you.

Thread Information