5E Character Create Playlist

Roll20 directly into discord

Saw this neat article about how roll20 is being integrated into discord... Was curious if fgu could mimic this somehow...

https://blog.roll20.net/posts/roll20...rd-activities/

I imagine that is because both Discord and Roll 20 are browser based.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

this is actually huge
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

Blog Entries
    At the same time Roll20 has done this, they have also ended their Paizo connect program. Well, they did that last month. So no more free PDFs or discounts if you already have the PDF.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information