5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Gurps

Gurps

any plans to add GURPS ?

Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks is currently asking the community to vote on the various RPG rulesets. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-IdeaInformer

Make sure you vote for the ones of most interest to you, and add any you are interested in that are not already there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltorak View Post
    any plans to add GURPS ?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...nSearch=Search

SJG has always been (imo) wierdly anti-tech, I understand this stance has softened much in the last 5 years though.

I've always been interested in playing GURPS but have never had the chance. I bought a few of the supplemental books (decades ago) for Egypt, Greece and their own fantasy setting and enjoyed reading them. Almost all of my physical rpg books sit in boxes because I have 100% switched to FG for gaming. I got tired of lugging 50 pounds of stuff to a friends house to play a game, lol. Heck, since I can get almost everything I need delivered I rarely leave my apartment anymore, lol. Now, if only I could talk my job into just letting me work from all the time and they would allow cigs to be delivered here (can't believe I can get alcohol delivered but not cigs, lol) I'd never have to leave home except for emergencies or karaoke. I've truly become a digital hermit and I love it.

I think Ronnkes GURPS is excellent, but it would be nice to have an official.

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information