Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Automate Checking of "React?" Circle in Offense Section of Combat Tracker

Is there any built-in way or any extensions that automate the checking the "React?" circle in the offense section of the Combat Tracker?

I'd love for opportunity attacks, shield spells, and the like to fill that in when a reaction is used.

Blog Entries
    Not that I'm aware of.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It's there to support tracking the data manually; but there's no mechanism to automate it.

There's no good way to denote when some action constitutes a reaction vs. retcon vs. some other reason a roll was called for. I guess you could try to force the reaction to be checked off given some conditions/actions; but you would definitely have to watch for situations when it shouldn't be marked and unmark it.

Regards,
    JPG

There isn't an automatic way to do it; but there is a tick box in the 'Offence' section of the combat tracker that can be used to indicate that the reaction has been used. I don't know of any extensions that automate this (the difficulty would be that FG would need to know that it's a reaction that is being used and not something else)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you all for your replies.

Can the '5e Reactions' extension check off the tick box in the offense section of the Combat Tracker when a reaction is used or just send notifications?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post

Can the '5e Reactions' extension check off the tick box in the offense section of the Combat Tracker when a reaction is used or just send notifications?
    Each extension has a forum thread linked in the Forge page. For this extension, the link is; 5e Reactions (fantasygrounds.com)
    You should be able to find your answer there

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post

Yup, when a reaction is used, the tick box is checked off.

Cheers, Steve.

Thank you so much. I will look into it!

This extension is overdue another pass in the nearish future as there are a few new reaction types I want to add in.
    As ever, any feedback in the extension thread would be welcome.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information