FG Spreadshirt Swag

Module comfusion

i have a slight problem and i was wondering if there was a solution. i play 3 seperate games plus there are some games i just dont need module X in. i gave some thought to moving some modules to a back up folder till i need them again. i want to do this is i have a bunch of module and it take me forever to find them. sadly though some publishers name stuff so you have no clue what is is. is there a way to tell what a module is inside the mod directory?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit King View Post
    i have a slight problem and i was wondering if there was a solution. i play 3 seperate games plus there are some games i just dont need module X in. i gave some thought to moving some modules to a back up folder till i need them again. i want to do this is i have a bunch of module and it take me forever to find them. sadly though some publishers name stuff so you have no clue what is is. is there a way to tell what a module is inside the mod directory?
    All you get is the name of the module; there's no indicator of what it is (unless the name gives it away - for example Bob's Token Module). Most modules however have some kind of name that indicates what it is (Dungeon of Horror would be an adventure; Book of Devils would be an NPC reference). Of course only modules you have bought on the DMsGuild (or elsewhere) will show up in the modules folder. Anything bought from the Smiteworks store won't be there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Why not just use the Asset load function built into FG to load the modules in the campaigns as desired? I've got hundreds of modules and it works better than trying to move stuff around at the o/s level. Between the search fields and filters, I'm not sure where your challenge is?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit King View Post
    Don't move em, just don't load them into campaigns that don't use them - also a good idea to make sure Players can't load them (click the green tick so its a red cross) - I had some players with lots of stuff loaded that they didn't need and it caused some issues (like broken links on character sheets).

Thread Information