STAR TREK 2d20

Using letters instead of numbers to label NPCs - eg Orc A; Orc B

FGU applies handy numbers to NPCs when there are multiples of them - sadly I have ended up using letters to label the tokens I've printed off (playing on a TV table thing).

Is there a way to change the number labels to letters so Goblin 1, Goblin 2 etc would become Goblin A, Goblin B etc?

I've checked the wiki and done some searching but cant see if this is an option, which probably means it isn't. But hope remains!

Thanks!

There is no option for that, as many of the scripts assume numerical identifiers as the default mechanism. The only options are to disable/enable or randomize numbering. Anything else would require an extension, and have to take into consideration any code that referenced the numbering.

Regards,
    JPG

If you want to go in a different direction to easily identify individuals there is this extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...vors-Extension

You can set the Flavors Extension to 100% so every NPC gets a new name.

My players love this extension.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    If you want to go in a different direction to easily identify individuals there is this extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...vors-Extension

You can set the Flavors Extension to 100% so every NPC gets a new name.

My players love this extension.
    And it's easy to open up this extension and change the list of words that it uses.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    And it's easy to open up this extension and change the list of words that it uses.
    Our session this last Saturday gave a several NPCs with chin strap beards of different types, lol. Sometimes the descriptions can be hilarious, so if running a super serious game you will want to change the descriptions.

Thread Information