FG Spreadshirt Swag

keyboard shortcut to hide distance when pointing

I often see demands to add a "ping" in FGU.
    We already have a way to show what we are pointing at by clicking right and left mouse buttons at the same time.
    + CTRL, SHIFT or ALT to draw shapes.
    The problem is that we have a number appearing that show lengths (in meters, squares or whatever).
    I think it could be interesting to have another shortcut that could hide mesurment.
    i.e. if I keep ALT GR pressed I draw an arrow without the number of meters (or whatever) appearing. Or if I keep ALT GR + CTRL I draw a circle without numbers.
    Does it seems doable and even interesting?
    You can vote here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=141837 if interested.
    thanks for your attention.

Blog Entries
    Is ALT GR the same as ALT?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No.
    "The AltGr key is the first key to the right of the space bar. The AltGr key is used as an additional Shift key, to provide a third and a fourth (when Shift is also pressed) grapheme for most keys.
    Most are accented variants of the letters on the keys, but also additional symbols and punctuation marks".
    But in this idea it could be some other key, if AltGr is impossible to use in Unity for example.

For Windows, AltGr is not available on all keyboards, and is not available on US keyboards at all.
    For Mac, I have no idea if that's even available, but I know it's not on the US Mac keyboards.

Ping is on the wish list, just hasn't been something that has been prioritized to build given other priorities and resources. You can add notes to the wish list item.

Regards,
    JPG

I was sure it was some kind of universal key! The idea stay the same, perhaps with some other key... I will make a note about that on the wish list entry.
    Thanks for your consideration.

could you just have a DM controlled option or chat window command to turn measurement on or off for players?

leaving all other functionality alone
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information