5E Character Create Playlist

Making Custom Effects

I would love to know if it is possible to make a custom status effect that influenced my a magical weapon.

The weapon effects i want are "This weapon on a hit inflicts the target with effect-A until the start of their next turn. If the target is already inflicted with effect-B; they take 10 damege" with a second weapon that also inflicts effect-B and triggers damage if the target already has effect-A applied; to be used in tandem during the same attack action

Can anyone please give me a hand and show me what i'm not doing right?

Blog Entries
    Sort of. You could apply the CUSTOM tag to the target on the first hit and then use the IFT to test for the custom tag you applied. Look at the examples for Hunter's Mark and Hex. But honestly, trying to do this with an effect is probably not worth the effort. Just create a second damage line for the second instance. Some things are just not worth fully automating.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

think I figured it out. I really want to thank you for the nudge.
    What i did was apply the following 2 effects on the player character as passive effects:
    $# Effect1 Damage; IFT: CUSTOM(Effect1); DMG: 1d6 radiant;
    $# Effect2 Damage; IFT: CUSTOM(Effect2); DMG: 1d6 necrotic;

then had the weapon either # Effect1 or # Effect2 to trigger automatic damage

Does anyone know if there is a "recognizable term" for either the raw "to Hit" roll or the modified "to Hit" result that can used as an operator in customizing effects...simple example might be...on a roll of 16, apply damage bonus of X, on a 17 --> damage bonus X+1, on a 18 --> damage bonus of X+2...
    Appreciate any feedback...thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by omgamer00 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a "recognizable term" for either the raw "to Hit" roll or the modified "to Hit" result that can used as an operator in customizing effects...simple example might be...on a roll of 16, apply damage bonus of X, on a 17 --> damage bonus X+1, on a 18 --> damage bonus of X+2...
    Appreciate any feedback...thanks.
    No, not accessible to effects. I'm sure their is in the code that would be accessible to an extension though.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information