STAR TREK 2d20

v4.1 Lighting and Savage Worlds - CT clears off lighting

Using Savage Worlds 5.2.15

In combat, cycling through the combat tracker impacts lighting.

I have map with two candles on an altar, a PC with a torch lighting (human), and another token that I put a torch light on to act as a torch a character might drop (so it gives light and an has an item representation for a player to see it). I seem to be able to cycle through the combat tracker without issue at that point. (see Light 01)

Adding an Effect to the character in the Combat Tracker knocks the light effect off the PC (see Light 02 - the PC light effect turned off as so as I added the Wild Attack). In checking the lighting, the torch that is on this token is just gone, like it cleared it as an effect.

As a side note - I find the GM view when using lighting and LOS to be very hard to see what is going on (and I verified Player Preview is off) - the view is very much like a player - immersive, but to too much so
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Using Savage Worlds 5.2.15

In combat, cycling through the combat tracker impacts lighting.

I have map with two candles on an altar, a PC with a torch lighting (human), and another token that I put a torch light on to act as a torch a character might drop (so it gives light and an has an item representation for a player to see it). I seem to be able to cycle through the combat tracker without issue at that point. (see Light 01)

Adding an Effect to the character in the Combat Tracker knocks the light effect off the PC (see Light 02 - the PC light effect turned off as so as I added the Wild Attack). In checking the lighting, the torch that is on this token is just gone, like it cleared it as an effect.

As a side note - I find the GM view when using lighting and LOS to be very hard to see what is going on (and I verified Player Preview is off) - the view is very much like a player - immersive, but to too much so
    See this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post586137, the note about the rulesets Savage Worlds is currently not a ruleset supporting the senses fields and effects for lighting and vision So, better do not use; the effect probably still tried to overwrite the token setting coming from the image sidebar, which is why the initial lighting was gone

Just to follow up on this; the light and vision effects appear to be working correctly on Savage Worlds.

Please review the notes in the beta thread about how the ruleset code will override the image panel for token vision/lighting for any tokens linked to combat tracker.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post586136

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information