STAR TREK 2d20
Page 59 of 60 First ... 94957585960 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    I wanted to toss out a quick bump regarding the tab issue I mentioned in post #564. I'm still having trouble clicking into the tabs of the character sheet in Pathfinder for Savage Worlds.
    I don't even have that ruleset... so if you could help to fix the issue, that would be great! Lemme know what you come up with, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed an update today that should address the image data panel fields not getting the correct coloration on the Multiplier and Distance Suffix labels. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks, JPG... looks good! There is only one spot remaining... image edit pane, Play submenu, View Type.

Screenshot Example

Much Appreciated,
    Justin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Thanks, JPG... looks good! There is only one spot remaining... image edit pane, Play submenu, View Type.

Screenshot Example

Much Appreciated,
    Justin
    Thanks for the follow-up. I'll be sure to get that one fixed.

Thanks for the work on this - my group and I love this theme! We have run into one issue and I have not found any reference to it in this thread. When there are multiple of the same type of enemy, the numbering of the NPCs on the token is nearly unreadable:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 223035.png

We're using PF2e Legacy rules. I've disabled all other add-ons just to make sure it wasn't something else causing the issue -- no dice. Is this something that can be improved? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortiger View Post
    Thanks for the work on this - my group and I love this theme! We have run into one issue and I have not found any reference to it in this thread. When there are multiple of the same type of enemy, the numbering of the NPCs on the token is nearly unreadable:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 223035.png

We're using PF2e Legacy rules. I've disabled all other add-ons just to make sure it wasn't something else causing the issue -- no dice. Is this something that can be improved? Thanks for any help.
    I'll take a peek at it tonight and see if anything can be done. Thanks for the report.

That number field is in CoreRPG, not just PF2 Legacy. Is that new and doesn't follow the foreground/background coloring scheme? I'll look further.

It’s a specific frame in the rulesets. I think it’s called token_ordinal or something like that. Away from desk at the moment.

JPG

It’s a specific frame in the rulesets. I think it’s called token_ordinal or something like that. Away from desk at the moment.

JPG
    Thanks for the pointer! I'll hunt for it tonight.

JPG
    Spot on, JPG! Looks like the color of that is hardcoded in the font def. Can you make it foreground color dynamically or would you like me to override that font color in the theme/extension? Thanks, Justin

Screenshot of the font definition with hardcoded color in CoreRPG

Looks like I've worked around this with the name and height labels already... fix all four to be dynamic with theme foreground color or just work around it like I did with the others? I'm guessing the latter for now. I can do that. -J

Thread Information