5E Character Create Playlist

Making a Wondrous item

Hello, I am hoping someone can provide insight on the best way to go about doing this. I am looking to create special wondrous items. Specifically Figurines of wondrous powers. I dont think I can use the forge for this but if there is a way I would appreciate any help.

So, as in example, i want to make a figurine thats a lizard. when activated it turns into a large lizard that can attack (bite and tail attacks) and can use a breath weapon similar to how a dragon works in that it has to roll to see if breath recharges and has the ability to cast blur. Any ideas how to incorporate that? Should I just make a copy of a figurine and just add the attributes? Or is there a way to do it with the forge? I appreciate any help or if theres a tutorial I might have missed? Thank you kindly!

There isn’t really a way to make items in the forge like you want to do. The forge really just combines existing items.

So for your circumstance you need two things, create your item and create an NPC lizard with the stats, attacks etc that you want. You can link the lizard NPC to the item. The item itself will just be a description on how the item is used and what limitations it has.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much for your response. I will try that!

Thread Information