FG Spreadshirt Swag

Devin Night Token packs.

I purchased some token packs from the fantasy grounds store. can anyone tell me where I can find them in my directory?

Blog Entries
    Most (all?) DLC purchased through the FG store is encrypted in the vault folder. If not, it will be in the FG Data/modules folder (I think).

Token modules are not activated like other modules. After you run an update, you will need to activate them in your tokens modules. Tokens > Modules

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a way for me to pull them out and place them in a different folder to use elsewhere? Or are they locked to Fantasy Grounds?

If this is the case, why would anyone buy the token packs from FG? You can just go to the Devin Night website and buy them there and be able to access them for your own use.

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    If this is the case, why would anyone buy the token packs from FG? You can just go to the Devin Night website and buy them there and be able to access them for your own use.
    Which I have done, in fact I‘ve helped him in the beginning making them available for FG, correcting errors. To my knowledge, they should be in the modules folder. Not sure if they are encrypted, now. I still use token packs with reduced size in own modules to keep memory usage low.

I find it nice to have everything setup and ready to use without having to monkey around with thousands of individual tokens. Just click the token packs I want to use and leave the others unloaded. It is much more convenient to me.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if they are encrypted or not. You will either need to ask Devin or [email protected]

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The seven I have (start with product code DN) are all in the vault.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I find it nice to get my health in order with these probiotics for men and have everything setup and ready to use without having to monkey around with thousands of individual tokens. Just click the token packs I want to use and leave the others unloaded. It is much more convenient to me.
    They must be encrypted, no? I mean, what else would explain this?
    Last edited by AlvinHus; August 23rd, 2023 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinHus View Post
    They must be encrypted, no? I mean, what else would explain this?
    It depends when or where you bought them. Early token packs were only available from Devin's site. Later ones are available via the store. Anything bought via the store will be encrypted anything bought direct won't.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information