DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I don't at the moment. Well, I have been able to see them even since the change, just with no prices attached. Now there's prices "attached" but they're blank or invisible, and when added to my cart, appear as A$0.00. You have no idea how tempting it is to just add some to my cart and hit buy to see if I get it for free.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Blog Entries
    I tried to republish the main program and flush the cache. Sometimes that seems to be a necessary step anytime you make a change to DLC.

Yeah I can only see 22 items on the main store page for it. In the developer page on Steam, or in the DLC page itself, I can see everything else... just with blank prices attached. Though, the DLC list is getting far too long now, and that page just ceases loading after a certain point. They really should find a new way to list stuff on the DLC page, because there's obviously a limit to how much will actually display.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I've just checked the main program on steam and it will only let me download a demo with no option to purchase a licence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbartels View Post
    I've just checked the main program on steam and it will only let me download a demo with no option to purchase a licence.
    gday jbartels

are you in AUS? if so there is an issue with the new AUD pricing meaning about 97% of the fantasy grounds products cant be bought by Australians right now on Steam...

Quite, we don't want them all on to us!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Quite, we don't want them all on to us!
    Sorry, you are just a computer generated personality designed to fool us.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I can now see the DLC in A$, of which there is 1133 of it. If this is the correct number of DLC on Steam to the current day for the program, then it's all updated and back to normal. The prices appear to be a fairly accurate conversion from USD to AUD, albeit a dollar higher in most cases, which in itself would be covered in an exchange fee anyway.

Thread Information