STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was thinking a bit more about the situation and remembered reading about using tokens as objects and was thinking this might work for you. I have not used this extension but from my reading believe that it might help.

I'm assuming this is 5E if not there may be something similar depending on the ruleset you are using.

Based on my reading you can place token objects in different layers on the map. The way I read this you could build your player map as a DM map by using custom tokens to represent secret doors, one ways, traps, etc., keep them hidden from player view so you can see where these things are but the players cannot. Then if they perceive the hidden feature you can just make the token visible and then the players can see the object on their map too.

Hopefully it works the way it seems... perhaps someone who uses this can shed more light, it seems to have quite a few users.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-Kombat-(5E)
    OH AWESOME! Will check that out, and that goes right in line with what Pindercarl was mentioning!!!!

Blog Entries
    There are a few trap modules around on the forums and DMsGuild that have traps as NPCs. They are fairly old, so may not have all the functionality of a new one, plus WotC changed the trap format a few times over the last couple years, so they may not be in the format you wish, but all should have something usable.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information