STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

D&D Dungeon of the Mad Mage and D&D Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica now available

These are now up and available on the store.

D&D Dungeon of the Mad Mage

D&D Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica

Blog Entries
    Ravnica is also available on Steam. Dungeon of the Mad Mage is still waiting on final approval on Steam (due to a slip-up on our end) and will hopefully release later tomorrow for Steam.

Ravnica appears to be missing the cleric (order domain) and druid (circle of spores) subclass options. I ran into this when putting in the pre-gens for Krenko's Way that are part of the introductory module released to the gaming stores (I use Fantasy Grounds for the tabletop games I run in store). The information is in the reference manual just not in the Classes.

Any idea when this will get fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by mlbrown View Post
    Ravnica appears to be missing the cleric (order domain) and druid (circle of spores) subclass options. I ran into this when putting in the pre-gens for Krenko's Way that are part of the introductory module released to the gaming stores (I use Fantasy Grounds for the tabletop games I run in store). The information is in the reference manual just not in the Classes.

Any idea when this will get fixed?
    Oops, we'll get that fixed ASAP. Updates are usually sent out on Tuesdays.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Oops, we'll get that fixed ASAP. Updates are usually sent out on Tuesdays.
    It (along with at least one other issue I encountered running Krenko's Way on Saturday)was fixed in the update.

Thanks for the quick response.

Thread Information