STAR TREK 2d20

LFP - 1 or 2 Players, Castles and Crusades, Sundays @

FG License: GM has Ultimate License and the C&C module.
    Game System: Castles and Crusades (old school D&D)

Time Zone: Phoenix time (MST regardless of daylight savings status) GMT - 7
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 1:00 PM
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions (approximately) every week
    Term: Long term group, but I seem to switch campaigns about every six months. Ideally, I'd like players who would follow to other campaigns.

Text or Voice: Voice mandatory via Discord. We keep in touch through the week via Discord as well.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No - I have a face for radio.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on players...it tends to match what they want to do. We're 50/50 cerebral/hack and slash right now.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players and are looking for 1 or 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level. Roll 3d6 in order!
    Character restrictions: Keep to what's in the corebook.

Details of your scenario: Long term group of 5 who has moved over from Roll20 is looking for one or two more players. We range from 30 years old to retired, but wound up with 3 scientists, an IT/programmer type and then the retiree. We've stopped playing 5e to move to Castles and Crusades. I'm looking for chill, creative and professional people to join Brian, Chelsey, Lewis, Sam and myself.

-Dave

Dave's a great GM with a lot of character, as well; and we're a pretty diverse group. Anyone is bound to fit in with our environment!

Hi Dave do you still have spots left in you campaign?
    ive used fantasy grounds for 5e but im interested in trying out other systems.

Yup!

As a group we were playing 5e up until about a month ago. I may accidentally still ask for a roll with advantage...

Room for one more? Have to admit it's been about 10 years since I've played an actual PnP RPG. Ok not quite 10 years, I've ran some for my kids to get them into it, but oddly they don't like playing with their parents and would rather play with their friends. But have been wanting to get back into it, and prefer to do so in with a mature group I can kind of hang back in to get my feet back under me .
    Last edited by Jarrett; November 8th, 2018 at 03:25.

Blog Entries
    I'd love to join Dave but the time just isn't in my wheelhouse. C&C is well developed on FG you should enjoy your games if roll20 is your comparison.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information