DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Just bought the ultimate FG choice and it only shows join game review character.

nevermind. Fixed it.
    Last edited by Segin; October 23rd, 2018 at 21:51.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    In the top right corner does is show something like "3.3.6 Free" or does it show "3.3.6 Ultimate"?

If it shows Free, then you have not correctly entered your license key and run an update.

Please give us more details; such as are you using Steam or FG install? Windows or Mac or Linux? Screen shots?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If I could delete the thread I would. I fixed it after I realized it probably was running off an old License Key. Once I put in the new one, it was resolved.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Segin View Post
    If I could delete the thread I would. I fixed it after I realized it probably was running off an old License Key. Once I put in the new one, it was resolved.
    No need to delete. Odds are someone else will come along with the same problem and hopefully they will find this thread and the answer and it will have helped them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information