5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Buy Maps and Artwork from Roll20 for Use in Fantasy Grounds

Just a heads up FG community...

Roll20 allows you to buy art assets from their site, download them directly, modify the assets if you wish and you can still use them in Fantasy Grounds.

Unlike Doug and Co who's art offerings, you can't even get the jpegs of.

Imagine, being able to buy and download map packs, alter them to meet your campaign needs and still use them in Fantasy Grounds. Roll20 allows you to download the raw art assets once you purchase.

Imagine.
    :::Next project to be announced... Soon!:::

Blog Entries
    You've made your point in your other thread on this topic. Now it just seems like you are lashing out and throwing a tantum just so that your position gets added attention.

Very immature of you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can Google all the maps you need.

Grow up
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by jajen2003 View Post
    Just a heads up FG community...

Roll20 allows you to buy art assets from their site, download them directly, modify the assets if you wish and you can still use them in Fantasy Grounds.

Unlike Doug and Co who's art offerings, you can't even get the jpegs of.

Imagine, being able to buy and download map packs, alter them to meet your campaign needs and still use them in Fantasy Grounds. Roll20 allows you to download the raw art assets once you purchase.

Imagine.
    I've not purchased a map pack from FG so not sure but... are the .mod files encrypted? Can you not just unzip the .mod file and do with as you want with the map images?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Apparently not on many of the newer ones. I think he has a point but if the publisher insists on encrypting I guess SW is stuck.
    Maybe there should be a warning for encrypted ones.

I hope you enjoy using Roll20. I'm guessing you are unhappy with FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I hope you enjoy using Roll20. I'm guessing you are unhappy with FG?
    It appears to be a personal rant against Doug - especially if you read the Steam community forum thread. I seem to remember the OP having similar issues in the past, and is not afraid to post their opinions (rants?) all over the place. Because we all know that is a good way to open a dialogue and discuss things in a mature way.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I'm going to close this thread as well. It remains for anyone to read but there is very little worth in continuing the discussion further.

Thread Information