STAR TREK 2d20

Script Error When Starting the REMU Maintenance Campaign

I had been able to follow all the instructions for setting up the DOE REMU maintenance campaign, and I was able to register the manifest file.
    I also ran the update.

After restarting my machine, and starting the DOE REMU Maintenance campaign, I now get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "DOEREMU/Scripts/lsREMUManager.lua"]:239: import: Unable to open file

What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

I had the same issue, and decided I didn't read the instructions clearly, and haven't gone back to trying again.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I have tried running /remusetup again; however, the console window just flashes and disappears.

Blog Entries
    For community extensions like DOE REMU, it is always best to post questions and problems in the original announcement thread so that the extension author and others who use the extension are more likely to see your issues and respond in a more timely manner.

In the extension thread I posted a list of steps that need to be done before the steps in the REMU manual. Make sure you have done those.

Also, screen shots are always helpful in diagnosing things

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Did you get this resolved? I am having the same issue. The extension works fine for the first update. Every attempt to update after the first reguires me to delete the globalregistry.lua to get it to run again. It will run once then get this script error: Script Error: [string "DOEREMU/Scripts/lsREMUManager.lua"]:239: import: Unable to open file

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    Did you get this resolved? I am having the same issue. The extension works fine for the first update. Every attempt to update after the first reguires me to delete the globalregistry.lua to get it to run again. It will run once then get this script error: Script Error: [string "DOEREMU/Scripts/lsREMUManager.lua"]:239: import: Unable to open file
    >>>
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    For community extensions like DOE REMU, it is always best to post questions and problems in the original announcement thread so that the extension author and others who use the extension are more likely to see your issues and respond in a more timely manner.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    >>>
    I did post in the original thread awhile afterwards for the REMU extension. I just wanted to see if he got it resolved so as not to bother dulux oz if he had done so and it was a simple fix. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information