FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 28 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    Not sure how other people got this to work
    I still have a compatibility issue with Current HP v2.1 and the Combat Tracker

Attachment 23820
    Shoestring please see the opening notes:

COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER EXTENSIONS

None what so ever.

This extension touches many of the major files like CombatManager and TokenManager, and even the data_library. If you want to ensure this extension runs as advertised, disable every single extension you have before enabling AK. Then enable each one, one-at-a-time in subsequent openings and check for conflicts. If you’re savvy, you can open up both extensions to ensure they don’t override the same files.

Why the lack of attention or care to this? Given how the global scripts operate, I already had to omnibus several of the component extensions that make up AK. Releasing them a la carte would be tedious and some would cease to function without the other or would require too many dependencies such that it could not exist without the other extension, and that extension depending on yet another.

The last thing I want my weekend to consist of is patching for X, Y, or Z extension because somebody really wants to use the two together. My generic response to that is if that person really wants to use AK and that extension, then they should be willing to try integrating it themselves.
    This is a significant extension that modifies large amounts of code. It is very likely to clash with a lot of other extensions. You will need to choose which ones are more important to you. This amazing extension has been coded by KenL to get the game setup exactly the way he likes it. If you want the features from this extension you are quite likely to have to drop some others.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Shoestring please see the opening notes:

This is a significant extension that modifies large amounts of code. It is very likely to clash with a lot of other extensions. You will need to choose which ones are more important to you. This amazing extension has been coded by KenL to get the game setup exactly the way he likes it. If you want the features from this extension you are quite likely to have to drop some others.
    I read that get that I'm letting people know that those two extensions are not playing nice

I'm interested to see if the Vitality and Improved criticals extension conflicts with this. If I find time today, I'm going to check out those 2 in a new test-game.

Adding this note for anyone else interested that uses the Vitality and Improved Criticals extension. I've seen some interesting behavior when you run the two extensions together. I've reached out to the other extension author as well here to ask if there's a way to incorporate both together: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...riticals/page4

WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.261
    - Fix for NPCID for token titles and tooltips

Newb question: How does one access the "test release of FG 3.3.6?" I've only just smashed the "update button."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.261
    - Fix for NPCID for token titles and tooltips

Almost there .. The CT and Token look good on the DM's screen (the Host computer) but when the token becomes visible, on the client's screen, the CT shows the real name (not "Unidentified Creature"). I connected another computer to the host to test this. So looks good on the host but not the client. It appears to not be updating the client's CT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Newb question: How does one access the "test release of FG 3.3.6?" I've only just smashed the "update button."
    Chcek out the Lab; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...The-Laboratory
    Make sure to read the post about Welcome to Public Testing

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar View Post
    It appears to not be updating the client's CT.
    It'll have to wait for next weekend then unless something comes up, it's not an urgent issue for me as I don't show token names. Also IIRC moon is updating how npcid works again for 3.3.6 so expect some volatility this week.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 24th, 2018 at 22:19.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Chcek out the Lab; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...The-Laboratory
    Make sure to read the post about Welcome to Public Testing
    Ty!

Thread Information