DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    As long as it's helpful I'm happy to test stuff and report. I'm really digging the rest of the mod so consider me happy even if that part is busted for me lol

Hey, i love this extension ! Really great !

But same issue with the ping as darrenan and Ckorik

I believe I have the ping resolved, however it brought to my attention a new bug with height. Currently after adding tokens to the tracker, the height widget will not display to the clients until either an effect is added or the token takes damage, this is due to a change in the update piping from awhile ago.

I'll push out both the ping fix as well as the height fix sometime this weekend.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 20th, 2018 at 04:46.

This extension is absolutely brilliant, thanks for everything you have done!

Concerning "7. Combat Snapping" I was wondering if there's a way to modify the background when selecting or hovering in the map (those blue and green squares). I found most of the images and frames which are perfect but I just wanted to resize those and I have no idea how to do it!

@Andre

You can edit graphics_frames.xml in the graphics directory. You'll need to look at some workshop guidelines regarding their 9 patch/slice graphics.

Also in 3.3.6, Moon integrated his own take on NPCID so 3.3.6 will not work with AK until I resolve this difference, ETA unknown. Your welcome moon.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    So far I'm loving this extension, but having a little confusion with one of the features. With just your extension loaded, and a brand new empty campaign, the apply effect to all selected tokens doesn't work for me. I've tried multi-selecting either via shift-click, or using selection mode. No matter how I multi-select, when I drop an effect on a token it only goes on that token. I was a little confused by your video snippet above, because it shows you clicking the effects in the Effects window, but that also doesn't work for me, I need to drag them. They don't seem to be clickable. I've tried various combinations of modifier keys as well to no avail.
    Was anyone else able to reproduce this issue, or is this one only me?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Was anyone else able to reproduce this issue, or is this one only me?
    yes unfortunately same problem

Just to clarify, you're talking about mutli-select effect application from the main effects window? Darren also mentioned applying effects from the mini-effect select mode not working? I'll need a video to see what's happening with only AK loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Just to clarify, you're talking about mutli-select effect application from the main effects window? Darren also mentioned applying effects from the mini-effect select mode not working? I'll need a video to see what's happening with only AK loaded.
    Effects.gif
    Effects2.gif

Is there a new button/menu/hotkey for accepting player movement when tokens are locked? The "Effects" menu option is now where that used to be.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information