5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    @skj310,

Yes, it will remain a hidden build in the release. (i.e. no direct shortcut) With summer travel, FGU and some other internal stuff happening (including this release); I haven't been able to spend any time on it.

Regards,
    JPG

@celestian/@Zaccaheus,

I was able to figure out a reproduceable scenario for the naming issue. I'll be working on a fix tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] When adding NPC to combat tracker by dragging a creature link from within combat tracker, the token attributes of the dragged creature were getting overriden. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When adding PC token to map from combat tracker for unowned PC, the token name would be missing. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] When adding PC token to map from combat tracker for unowned PC, the token name would be missing. Fixed.

Looks good! I did have to remove the PC's from the CT and re-add for the name issue to be resolve but all is good now.

https://i.imgur.com/wt0vYpY.jpg
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG+] Added helper functions in CombatManager script to support enhanced images extension.

Updates

• When file maintenance needed on player cache files, a dialog will offer option to clear cache, instead of waiting for migration of player cache files.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Decreased minimum calendar window size.
    • [5E] Weapons with long properties fields would be cut off in weapon list view. Fixed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• When file maintenance needed on player cache files, a dialog will offer option to clear cache, instead of waiting for migration of player cache files.

Regards,
    JPG
    Is there a recommendation on when to clear and when to migrate? And the possible pros and cons of each?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There’s a dialog that pops up that gives brief summary of any maintenance needed (if any).

I have a dozen campaigns in my player cache; and it took about 25 seconds to perform maintenace. Clearing the cache takes about 1 second. I have a fast machine, and times may vary.

If you clear the cache, you won’t have to wait for file maintenance to complete; but your cache will be cleared which means you’ll need to refine load characters and books from each campaign you connect to.

Doug is planning to add a note to our newsletter as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    There have been a few instances of the maintenance not finishing even after an hour.
    Ive had it pop up several times but only few less than a minute each time.

Thread Information