FG Spreadshirt Swag

Where to post bug and or issue with latest update?

Hey guys with the latest update I am getting weird things with the condition effects not calculating correctly, where do I post for bugs or issues, only saw the one forum for test and not official release, thanks.

Blog Entries
    For PF? in the bug thread that is stickied at the top of this forum;
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

If for 3.5, in the House of Healing; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...use-of-Healing

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    For PF? in the bug thread that is stickied at the top of this forum;
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread
    That thread is for the official Paizo Pathfinder products, not really for the general PFRPG ruleset.

@mr900rr - you can post your query in the house of healing, or ask it here.

One thing to note - if you're seeing things not working as expected after an update, the first thing you should do is check the extensions you are running - these will usually need to be updated to be compatible with the most recent version of FG. Not updating extensions can give unexpected behaviour or even script errors.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I unloaded all my extensions and had just the 3.5E rule set loaded, I think I have a clue as to what is happening though. So here is an example of whats happening, I apply "slowed" condition to several targets which should be a -1 to AC for defense, but when I attack them it showed one as having DEF EFFECTS -3 and the other was DEF EFFECTS -7. So after much time spent adjusting things on the character sheet to see why the range from -3 to -7 I discovered it was based on what dodge, dex and misc ac bonuses the character had, so it seems its applying the flat-footed to them if they have the slowed condition but I cant find any where in the 3.5 rules that state slowed makes you flat-footed or lose dex bonus to ac. Thanks by the way for the fast response.

Yep, you're right - the Slowed condition in the 3.5E ruleset does indeed treat the Defender as Flat-Footed as well as applying a -1 to AC as well. Which is incorrect based off the info on slowed here: https://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/slow.htm

In the Function ActorManager2.getDefenseValue (used during an attack to get the defenders defensive values) the bCombatAdvantage flag is set to true - which makes the defender flat-footed. This is the issue - it shouldn't do this.

Code:
    if EffectManager35E.hasEffect(rDefender, "Slowed") then
    	nBonusSituational = nBonusSituational - 1;
    	bCombatAdvantage = true;
    end
    I'll report in the House of Healing. Thanks for finding the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information