DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: FG Map Effects

FG Map Effects

Is it possible to set up doors on these pre-existing maps that I've found online? Are there 'door' pics that I can put in that are built-into FG?

Is it possible to add traps like a 10 X 10 net, or a 5 X 5 pit onto the map?

Whats the process of putting an image onto tokens which currently just show a letter?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

1) You can probably use tokens for everything that you are asking about. You would just need to do some google fu and find the images you want to use and convert them into a manageable size for a token. Just make them a 100x100 (or 100xX) and dump them into your host token folder.

2) See above, or just use square pointers and say, that 10x10 area is a net or whatever.

3) Depends on what you are running. If it is a paid for module, there are two options. Option 1 is to copy the NPC to your campaign and assign the thing a token. Option 2 is when you put the NPC on the combat tracker, drag the token you want to use for that NPC onto the letter. The token you drop on the letter will become the NPC's new token. If you are building the campaign, assign the token right as you build the NPC and make sure the name matches the NPC name. When you export the module, drag all the tokens you have used into the export window and then export the module.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Such images are not built into FG. But as stated you can make your own tokens using any image you wish.

You do run the risk of having token stacking problems, you may wish to use the community extension linked below. Make sure to read the info on it as their as some limitations with it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I like the Enhanced Images extension for that reason. Does take some getting used to - switching layers to manipulate PC's/NPC's vs selecting the push pins. But the middle layer is ideal for the dungeon dressings. That's also where I drop a skull and bones to represent dead monsters.

Read through the instructions on the first post, it covers all of the quirks to using the layers.

Thread Information