5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Once you get the hang of it, it will be easy.
    Same as you, i'm playing solo and with FG i was able to handle a 5 head party with ease. (i tried it on paper and it was hard)
    So keep going, it is worth it.

This adventure might interest you also, it's designed for a solo game.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/221...antasy-Grounds

Just touching on OP question 2: The DMG in FG includes fully rollable treasure tables that can output to chat or output to a parcel of items that you can then distribute via drag and drop. Very handy.
    FantasyGrounds_2018-03-20_17-40-33.png
    You can find my work for D&D 5th Edition on the DMs Guild.

Thanks for help so far.

If I was to buy one of the 5e books (or Rob2e products) a month to add to the 5e SRD what order would you recommend to bring the maximum amount of gameplay efficiency (including automation) and gameplay options for solo play.

Are books like xanathar better than core because they offer a little of everything?

My solo engine is fine it's just 5e and FG content I want to know about.

Blog Entries
    I love Rob2e work and am a strong supporter of his, but I would personally put his stuff down on the list to buy.

The first product to buy is any adventure that you are running (i.e. such as LMoP, etc). After that I would buy the PHB. After that it depends. Do you make your own adventures? Then probably the MM. Do you like random tables, magic items and treasure? Then the DMG. Or do you want player's options? Then Xanathar's or SCAG. Do you want to automate as much as possible and have trouble creating effects? Then Rob2e's stuff.

Check out this post for more discussion; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information