5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Old gamma world modules

I'm tryin to track down the original gamma world modules....alpha factor,etc in a pdf form. Everywhere I go they list they existed but theres no way to buy and/or download them.

I don't like backwater sites...usually have malware. Anyone got any links they can point me towards?

Blog Entries
    Not sure what edition "alpha factor" is, but I assume you checked Drivethru? https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....t=&pfrom=&pto=

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

yea..they didn't have it. These are REAL old adventures for the GW 2nd edition game from in the late 70's early 80's.

I think Alpha Factor was 3rd edition? Or, did they have one for 2e?

not sure...its been sooooooo long.

Please only discuss and recommend 100% legal sources on these forums please!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Why do you think that Scribd is not 100% legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scribd

I've seen lots of illegal copies on Scribd for quite a bit of RPG material. I think Scribd doesn't perform any checks for copyright material, and requires the license hold to find and request removal.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I have zero doubt that scribd is not 100% legal.
    There is massive amounts of material posted there by people who have no rights to the material they are posting.

Kefrem Im not aware of any legal source for that content.

Then I'm wondering why companies including Bloomsbury, Harlequin, HarperCollins, Penguin Random House, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Lonely Planet, Macmillan, Perseus Book Group, Simon & Schuster, Wiley, and Workman all have deals with scribd. You'd think they would try to put it out of business if it was not up to snuff...

Thread Information