FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Bleed View Post
    After playing a good deal of 5e, I have become critical of how combat has become "abbreviated" due to the density of action allowed in one turn. And PF2 does seem to be traveling the same path. It's being sold as a simplification of the 6 action category system (and it does)... but it does more than that. I.e., instead of double moves, you can do triple moves and frame attacks with move actions. Iterative attacks are available immediately and to all equally. You're basically doing more per round which I don't think is necessarily the ideal solution for streamlining combat (which PF could certainly benefit from.)
    Maybe it‘s time for something different? In a week or two 13th Age seems to be ready for release for Fantasy Grounds, and it looks like being quite an interesting, though a bit different approach, to continue PF1 and extend it with 13th Age. Let‘s see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I just hope you don't put the new ruleset into the vault. That basically kills the ability for anyone to make extensions. I know you are a long way from a new ruleset, but PLEASE don't encrypt the thing like you did StarFinder (I don't play that game, so I haven't griped about it).
    I'm pretty sure Doug or John said elsewhere that the rulesets are only encrypted when required by the publisher. Though it never hurts to let people know what we want, just have to know who actually gets to make the decisions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Are there any plans to integrate the PF2 Playtest rules into Fantasy Grounds? If so, how can I help?

They are live now. I have my downloaded copies.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Are there any plans to integrate the PF2 Playtest rules into Fantasy Grounds? If so, how can I help?

They are live now. I have my downloaded copies.
    Check out the new forum thread created for Pathfinder 2. Here is our landing page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/Pathfinder2/

WOW they brought back proficiency like 2e D&D! Looks good! Hoping it shapes out to be something like Starfinder. I think they nailed it with that. This is like the first edition of Pathfinder's original work. I didnt get in depth with it too much yet but I was wondering if it is still 3.5? I mean like is it use the SRD at this point? Or is this a new system all it's own? Looks cool! I really like the Bestiary! I like how they put the traps, monsters, and npc's in a format like this! I hope when they put out the next 8 Bestiaries for the 2e release, they put it in this new multi-encounter format instead of say separate Bestiary and NPC Codex. New traps and haunts and ritual magic would be cool! I am liking it guys! Paizo may have something to beat D&D!

Thread Information