5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

pre-generated characters

What FG products contain pre-generated characters for 5e or Pathfinder? I'm wanting to run some games for new players and I thought they'd help. I bought Conquering Heroes for 5e, but I'm hoping there is more out there.

Many thanks,

K.

Blog Entries
    There are lots out there for 5E. Don't know about PF.

If you look at the top of the 5E forums their is a sticky for resources, in there is a post to a bunch of "The Complete ..." series of posts for character automation. I believe there are also other characters linked as well. On the DMsGuild.com there is at least one pack of pre-gens (I think from Rob Twohy).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There are also some pregen Pathfinder characters in the Pathfinder Society forum (the Paizo iconics).

For 5E there are a bunch from Myrdin Potter here: https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?...chael%20Potter
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The only 5E FG product which contains pregenerated characters is Lost Mines of Phandelver
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The only 5E FG product which contains pregenerated characters is Lost Mines of Phandelver
    The only Wizards of the Coast 5E product...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The only Wizards of the Coast 5E product...
    I stand corrected ... as usual
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hmm...I have Lost Mines on FG. How do I access the pregens?

Quote Originally Posted by jcbarbarossa View Post
    Hmm...I have Lost Mines on FG. How do I access the pregens?
    The link is in the library entry for LMoP.

Thanks so much! The folks on this forum are incredibly helpful.

Thread Information