DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e Templates listing wrong information

I updated today, and now the magic item templates display the wrong information.
    When the item is a weapon template, it displays armor content, while armor templates display weapon content.
    For instance, if I create a new template, and in the Type I have Weapon, it displays AC Base, Dex Bonus, Strength, and Stealth.
    If the type is Armor, then it only displays Damage.
    This occurs even on a fresh campaign.

Hey, shinjox, welcome to the community! I am sure MW or someone will be along soon to diagnose the issue.

Blog Entries
    Hey shinjox, welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

I've tried to reproduce the error, but for me it seems to be working ok.(see images) Can you let us know the steps to reproduce and maybe include some screen shots? Also, are you using any extensions and which modules are you trying to use?

Screen Shot 09-22-17 at 06.31 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 09-22-17 at 06.31 PM 001.PNG
    Screen Shot 09-22-17 at 06.32 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Updated to 3.3.2 today btw.
    Crated a completely new campaign, have no modules or anything loaded, it is completely bare.
    Items > Templates > Create Item
    Before doing anything, it lists Bonus, Damage, AC base, Dex Bonus, Strength, Stealth and Properties under the second line.
    Lets name it flaming weapon, and give it the weapon type.
    As soon as I make it weapon type, it lists only AC Base, Dex Bonus, Strength and Stealth - these are armor qualities, not weapon qualities.
    After loading in the SRD info, and copying the Armor of Resistance over, so it can be edited. It lists a field for damage, but nothing for armor, even though it is set Armor type.
    EDIT: I added the following links, that show what my program is showing.
    I have a double monitor set up so it too a cap of both. But you should be able to read the info by zooming.
    https://imgur.com/a/IaD8N
    Last edited by shinjox; September 23rd, 2017 at 07:54. Reason: Added links to images

Thanks shinjox I can reproduce this. I'll see that it is reported.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information