FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    I second Ellspeth's Awwwww! Lol

I might host a 5e game, I will have to check my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    Awwwww!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I second Ellspeth's Awwwww! Lol
    I agree stuff the theme Deadlands it is!
    Question:
    Do I run the third and final section of the Trilogy, or do I run the new one Titles "Guns of the Magnificent 7"?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Having played in the first and second parts of the trilogy, I'd love to see the final portion of it!

GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I agree stuff the theme ...
    Steady on!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Right... then in that case I'll not run Deadlands, already written one and half sequels to my Seven trilogy after the fun I had running it at Gen Con.

Hmm, it will have to be something by Triple Ace Games then... I'll have to come up with something for Hellfrost then...
    Doswelk,
    I am in agreement with Ellspeth, goodmanje, and Gunbunnyfufu. You should run the sequel and maybe the first 2. I never got to play but have heard nothing but great things about them. Second I hope I can get a slot this time.
    Last edited by BDaniel; August 27th, 2017 at 15:59.

I agree stuff the theme Deadlands it is!
    Question:
    Do I run the third and final section of the Trilogy, or do I run the new one Titles "Guns of the Magnificent 7"?
    The question answers itself: both!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Clearly we need to finish the first trilogy, Carmen is so close to success. (I have played a hexslinger since you last ran this, I gots new tricks ). If you run both, well I have mentioned all of the Magnificent 7 movies are on my top ten list, and I play marathons if possible at FG-Con, so both would be awesome. That and Shotgun Jolly's BSG it is shaping up to be a blast of a weekend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    ... well I have mentioned all of the Magnificent 7 movies are on my top ten list...
    Including The Seven Samurai? You do know that's the original right?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Including The Seven Samurai? You do know that's the original right?
    Indeed I do. Akiro Kurosawa was required study in theater, at least the term we did King Lear, and Ran was mandatory watching. Fortunately I was a fan or I could never have got through the bloodiness in that one. .

Thread Information