STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    The best thing to do is download them and make them available for anyone connecting to the campaign. Just clear ownership and whoever joins will see them as a choice.
    Yes, good idea. Easiest way to go and it might be useful to add actions already if needed. Thanks for the advice - should have had the idea myself
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Voice Comms

Voice Communications will the the Community TeamSpeak server - info here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/teamspeak/

We have considered using the Fantasy Grounds Discord server for this convention, but we haven't been able to get our ducks in a row for that. Maybe FG Con 12!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    3 Savage Mojo/Suzerain games now listed;
    Troubles in Milltown (Caladon Falls)
    Testing Day (Set Rising)
    Murder at Melrose Abbey (Millenium Knights)
    These games are directly supported by Savage Mojo and Miles Kantir as part of a larger initiative, more of which you will be hearing about soon.
    I hope some of you will support GMClydeC, this will be pretty much his first game run on FG, let alone FG-Con, and he has worked with us many hours the last month to learn the system. Clyde is Savage Mojo's designated Suzerain Guide. Also may not be the place but thanks to Miles for giving us a free hand with materials support, digging out pre-gens, supplemental materials, anything we needed pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    3 Savage Mojo/Suzerain games now listed;
    Troubles in Milltown (Caladon Falls)
    Testing Day (Set Rising)
    Murder at Melrose Abbey (Millenium Knights)
    These games are directly supported by Savage Mojo and Miles Kantir as part of a larger initiative, more of which you will be hearing about soon.
    I hope some of you will support GMClydeC, this will be pretty much his first game run on FG, let alone FG-Con, and he has worked with us many hours the last month to learn the system. Clyde is Savage Mojo's designated Suzerain Guide. Also may not be the place but thanks to Miles for giving us a free hand with materials support, digging out pre-gens, supplemental materials, anything we needed pretty much.
    Never mind. I have 4 of my 5 spot filled now. The game will go on
    Last edited by Daedalus; October 9th, 2017 at 16:08.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Blog Entries
    My experience from previous FG-Con games is that the “other systems” games tend to fill up closer to the actual Con. There actually is a big downside to filling up too soon, a lot of people sign up and then don’t show up when their plans change.

So I would not pull a game quite yet, and even if you get 3-4 people instead of 5, that is 3-4 more introduces to the game.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Please can people help advertise the convention on social media and forums you frequent. The usual FG Con admins are super busy this year and have limited bandwidth to go out there and advertise.

Thanks.

And yes, please don't pull games this weekend - leave them up a few more days - we do get quite a few last minute player bookings.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    The games I listed as well as all of FG-Con is being promoted on all Savage Mojo sites, and any other social media any of us are using. Twitter, Google+, Facebook I know for sure.

Do PbtA variants not published by Night Sky/Baker count as 3PP for your purposes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Do PbtA variants not published by Night Sky/Baker count as 3PP for your purposes?
    Hi Black Hammer you are welcome to run material published by other parties but we probably cant provide you with copies of the material is all...

Blog Entries
    I posted on the main 5e group in Facebook yesterday. I fill follow up later this week and do a reminder post.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information