Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last

5E Concentration:
    Auto-rolls for concentration even if the attack kills the concentrating target.
    Concentration auto-roll does not take into account advantage (War Caster) or disadvantage (Bardic Instrument).

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] PC inventory will sort and indent with multiple nesting.
    • [5E] Advantage on concentration check added for War Caster feat.
    • [5E] Unconscious effect condition added to creature when damage reduces it to zero hit points, and removes when heal increases above zero hit points.
    • [5E] Concentration effects automatically removed without concentration roll when reduced to zero hit points.
    • Players could incorrectly move image shortcut pins, and they would disappear. Fixed.
    • Shared image shortcut pins not updating on player images when moved. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Inventory container sorting would sometimes fail if location field of a container item was alphabetically lower than other items. Fixed.
    • [5E] PC effect ability tags not being decoded when applied to combat tracker. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Effects granting Dexterity bonus modifiers were counted when checking target AC when flat-footed. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Nice enhancements. Thanks. Couple of questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [5E] Unconscious effect condition added to creature when damage reduces it to zero hit points, and removes when heal increases above zero hit points.
    • [5E] Concentration effects automatically removed without concentration roll when reduced to zero hit points....

Are these both for PC and NPCs? Is there a way to prevent or validate this for those situations when damage is incorrectly applied and then it needs to be reversed (and then with this it will mean the effects have to be re-applied)?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, it's for both. There is no way to prevent it; the effects would need to be re-applied and the effect removed if the damage reversed. If damage is reversed by drag and drop, the unconscious effect will be removed automatically, but the effects would not be restored.

This is one of the reasons I typically avoid these kinds of automation, but this one seemed like it wouldn't happen often. It seems that it would be more useful than detrimental.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; July 27th, 2017 at 06:35.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This is one of the reasons I typically avoid these kinds of automation, but this one seemed like it wouldn't happen often. It seems that it would be more useful than detrimental....
    Agreed, just wanted to know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What is the 3.3.2 planned release date ?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik6666 View Post
    What is the 3.3.2 planned release date ?
    Soon ™

No date yet
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

We're probably looking at sometime in early September for a release of v3.3.2. With Gencon and some personal travel in August, I want to make sure I'm firmly planted in my office for the release, as well as give extension developers time to make adjustments for the new version.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Are there plans to update the 5e SRD to version 5.1? There are 14 (from my count) spells that were added into 5.1 but are not in the FG SRD. Fire Bolt and Vicious Mockery being two key ones.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information