STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    My players were just asking for this the other night. Thanks!!

First, let me say thank you so much for this. I've never marked wounds, always been using HP remaining. This is a godsend. Just need to figure out how to easily add and remove HP like I can in R20 now.
    Any thoughts about expanding this to show CUR in the Combat Tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    First, let me say thank you so much for this. I've never marked wounds, always been using HP remaining. This is a godsend. Just need to figure out how to easily add and remove HP like I can in R20 now.
    What do you mean by add or remove hp? As the DM you can edit hp anywhere at any time. As a player you can edit your hp on your character sheet at any time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What do you mean by add or remove hp? As the DM you can edit hp anywhere at any time. As a player you can edit your hp on your character sheet at any time.
    I want to type +23 or -17 to make adjustments (intentionally using obscure numbers here). I don't want to do the math manually and mess something up. This is something that Roll20 does extremely well, I just click on the HP and type -7 for example and it removes 7 HP from the mook.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tielc; May 11th, 2018 at 20:33.

looks like I can type /die 17 or -23 in the above example, and then drag it onto the character.

Blog Entries
    Or type the number in the modifier box and drag it to the field.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Or drag a dice roll from chat and drop it on the HP. Right click on the number and select negative to make a minus. Or just directly edit the number in the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Or type the number in the modifier box and drag it to the field.
    This doesn't seem to me working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    This doesn't seem to me working for me.
    It doesn't and actually my suggestion above won't work either (at least the dragging one anyway). The thing is that the hp box on the character sheet or on the CT expects a 'heal' or a 'damage' and any old number isn't going to work since it will just replace the number in the box rather than add to or subtract from the number that's already there. In fact just dragging numbers around won't do anything much to add or subtract if dropped onto any number field.

So, in order to be able to drag/drop a number onto the hp field and amend the existing number rather than simply overwrite it, it will have to be either taken from a damage roll or a heal roll. Since this is unlikely to be what you need it would seem that you are going to have to resort to doing the maths and just editing the number directly.

You could 'reinstate' some hit points by using a damage dice from chat; right click and select negative value and then drag the new number onto hp. You can do the same with a healing dice roll to negate a heal. But as I said above this is unlikely to be whet you need or want.

This is why I mentioned using the /die method I mentioned above. Like in this gif

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tielc; May 11th, 2018 at 19:31.

Thread Information