FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up. We will look into it. Do you know when that version is slated for public release?

According to Apples Homepage it should become available at september 25th (next monday).
    Last edited by DWeiers; September 20th, 2017 at 19:09. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries
    Hang tuff everyone before updating to the latest version of MacOS (High Sierra). I will be investigating just as soon as the new release is made available (25/09) and if necessary will re-publish an updated build. For those running the current Gold Beta, could you please try launching the FG app from a Terminal session, this will output any startup errors which we can use for troubleshooting. PM me any information. Thanks.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Hey I am willing to serve as a tester on High Sierra.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xxifty View Post
    Hey I am willing to serve as a tester on High Sierra.
    Welcome to the Forums

I'm sure Zeus appreciates the offer, as will all the other Mac users when it comes time for them to update too

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    We just added a new DMG installer for Mac OSX that is available on the site here. Go to Downloads > Mac OSX Installer and download the new DMG.

The old DMG was called Fantasy Grounds.app (with a space in the middle). The new DMG is called FantasyGrounds.app (no space in the middle). This will hopefully allow you to have both versions installed at once so you can Show Package Contents on the old one and manually copy campaigns and other data into the new app if you need to.

The new .dmg file is called FantasyGrounds.dmg, but the app is still called Fantasy Grounds.app, like the old one. In order to install it I renamed my older FG app first, then installed the new one alongside it and moved my files over.

I haven't upgraded to High Sierra yet, but this new version seems to work fine on Sierra so far.
    Last edited by rodney418; October 2nd, 2017 at 15:34.

Will this work if I have no license and want to run the demo? I don't want to spend money on something that may or may not work on my Mac...

Quote Originally Posted by TekWarrior View Post
    Will this work if I have no license and want to run the demo?
    Yes.

And welcome to the forums!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information