Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Someone just loaded 9,000 floor and ground textures through DPS workshop - there is some overlap with what is all ready available but a great new asset. Well over 1.2GB of assets through the workshop.

Blog Entries
    A friend just showed me this software today. Watched the "How to" video and then bought it immediately. As Lexfire mentioned, the Steam Workshop has a ton of additional textures.

Great stuff!
    Ultimate License
    Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)

Great information, thank you all for sharing!
    Procurator AKA Lowly Scribe (Steam)

FG Ultimate Lic Holder (Can host Demo version only groups)
    DM 5th Edition D&D (5e)
    Homebrew; Sandbox and/or White Marches style player driven gameplay.
    Time Zone: CDT (GMT-5)

I used the online version of this to make a number of maps for the random encounters in my Storm King's Thunder game last year and it was a handy tool. One map I wasn't fully pleased with was an exterior map where I attempted to draw a crater in the ground; it ended up still looking very flat and 2-dimensional. Does the standalone have a means of drawing elevation transitions?

The features of FG are the same no matter which version of the program you are using. In Demo mode, certain features (like saving campaign edits) are disabled.

However, the answer to your question is that no version contains any map editing tools (other than rudimentary pencil drawing and masking)

I was referring to Dungeon Painter Studio since that's the topic of this post. The maps I had made with the browser version of it were used in FG

Blog Entries
    I don't use DPS, but I would suggest you search the Cartographer's Guild to see techniques for drawing elevations. Unless DPS has a special elevation tool/symbol/brush, you'll have to create the effect manually and the CG will probably have some posts with techniques.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I don't use DPS, but I would suggest you search the Cartographer's Guild to see techniques for drawing elevations. Unless DPS has a special elevation tool/symbol/brush, you'll have to create the effect manually and the CG will probably have some posts with techniques.
    You can make use of the Bevel to do simple and complex elevations. I use it extensively in cave systems.

Nice video shot a few months back -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2gS7HpMLw

I know I'm posting in a very old thread but do we know what the export to fantasy grounds default to 100 pixels when the preferred is 50 pixels?

Also this program has seen numerous workshop additions and features since last year, well spent money.

Thread Information