FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Do you need the Sean MacDonald maps as well?

Blog Entries
    I don't think any of Sean's maps were changed/updated. If you want higher resolution versions or want to further support him, but otherwise I'm not aware of any reason to need his maps over what is already included in the module.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Cool ... Thanks ... I'm watching the Starwalker Studios YouTube PotA videos right now. Looks like this could be fun.

Princes of The Apocolypse is well formatted, easy to run sandbox or you can steer them around if you want to.

I thought it had great variety, lots of side quests, random encounters and some good hooks into the Sword Coast.

Blog Entries
    Thank you ... it's looking better every time I check it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxioustaco View Post
    Princes of The Apocolypse is well formatted, easy to run sandbox or you can steer them around if you want to.

I thought it had great variety, lots of side quests, random encounters and some good hooks into the Sword Coast.
    To each their own but PotA was hard to follow for me until I had the chance to sit down with the book and read through things, comparing sections and how to find stuff in FG. That might be because it was the first 5e module I looked at.

Agree that it's a nice sandbox type environment.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries

Thread Information