DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 148 of 151 First ... 4898138146147148149150 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    I believe there are some problems interfacing the GURPS ruleset with the FG default themes (leather, dungeon, etc...).

https://pasteboard.co/4wu4uLiYdkrP.jpg (sorry for the external link the Forums are not allowing me to upload my screenshot)
    I verified the Dungeon Theme does have this issue - I don't use it myself so it hadn't come up.
    I use the "Theme: GURPSCore-U" and that doesn't seem to have the issue.

edit: So what I'm saying is it is up to the author of the extenstion/theme to fix that in most cases.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; January 19th, 2024 at 15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    I believe there are some problems interfacing the GURPS ruleset with the FG default themes (leather, dungeon, etc...).

https://pasteboard.co/4wu4uLiYdkrP.jpg (sorry for the external link the Forums are not allowing me to upload my screenshot)
    I'm not able to access that image. Are you able to upload it to a different site, or drop the image in the OlympusRPG discord (https://discord.gg/Wf8GwZuJ9d).
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I'm getting a bunch of deprecated errors when I first load up the combat tracker. I have no extensions installed at the current time.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I'm getting a bunch of deprecated errors when I first load up the combat tracker. I have no extensions installed at the current time.
    Yeah, it's a know issue and will be fixed with the next release. I'm doing my best to get this out ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I'm not able to access that image. Are you able to upload it to a different site, or drop the image in the OlympusRPG discord (https://discord.gg/Wf8GwZuJ9d).
    I threw it on the Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Yeah, it's a know issue and will be fixed with the next release. I'm doing my best to get this out ASAP.
    Woops, my bad! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    I use the "Theme: GURPSCore-U" and that doesn't seem to have the issue.
    Yes, the GURPSCore-U theme does not have the issue. Use this as a workaround until the updated release.

Oh man, I saw you had posted and got all excited. I guess like everyone else I'm sitting here with Salmon eggs in my mouth.
    (aka, baited breath )

Sorry to double post and I hate adding to the load, but I think I have come across another bug.

If you create an NPC monster, say a Dire Wolf, everything works peachy. You can go to the Combat or Abilities tab and click on the attacks and skills and the die rolls show up in the chat panel perfectly.

However, if you export the NPC via the Modules>Export button (like you might do if you want to include your beastiary in another adventure session) and then Activate that NPC module the Combat & Abilities rolls no longer display on the chat panel.

I suspect this is an issue with the export functionality but it could be in the module import. I don't have a working beastiary module to verify with.

If you need any clarification let me know, I can go as far as creating a video of the issue if needed but I think it's pretty easy to replicate.

That sounds a lot like the one I mentioned in the Olympus group; I think there are some work arounds that worked. Mostly doing it from the combat tracker character popup sheet instead of the sheet from NPC

https://discord.com/channels/3547791...05610122870815
    Anybody want a peanut!

Thread Information