DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 83 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last

nice, looks very promising

I can't wait to have it !! Soooooooo cool !

Please consider reworking the button icons, everyone loves goblins but in this case the text isn't the clearest choice. Outside of that spectacular work, i wish i was able to use the skin with the 5e ruleset.

Blog Entries
    I personally like the goblins! Once you figure out which button is which, you probably won't need to read them anymore. But I am betting they will have some vanilla themes available or Dulux-Oz will make one for us.
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Can we even get an estimate on the time it takes for the Paizo review? Has any of the content been submitted to them already?

I cannot wait! I dig the sneak peak. Pathfinder goblin art is great!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galymyr View Post
    Can we even get an estimate on the time it takes for the Paizo review? Has any of the content been submitted to them already?
    The review takes as long as it takes. Sometimes it has to go to Legals and to Design and to PR and to Playtest and then changes get made and it goes around again.
    Dont hold your breath on a release date (its bad for your health!) - it will get here when it gets here and it will be good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galymyr View Post
    Keep in mind, this is all new for Paizo. They have very little relevant prior experience to estimate how long it might take them to review and approve the content.

SmiteWorks can estimate how long it takes for them to convert/develop what is needed, but everything on the Paizo side is new. After the process has been done a few times, and their is some basis for an estimate, then one can start to make meaningful estimates. On this first batch, we will just have to be patient

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is awesome! When I saw that sneak peak art, I shed a single tear. So excited!

The anticipation is killing me.
    I hope to have the money to buy it when it arrives.
    Do we have any ideas as to how long, just a guesstimate?
    Even if all you have is the core rules and bestiary. I am in.

Thread Information