Starfinder Playlist
Page 28 of 30 First ... 182627282930 Last

The most recent release of CoreRPG disabled the ability for players to set SnapToGrid on and off. The players are forced to use whatever the GM has set when a grid is placed on a map. Even if the GM toggles the SnapToGrid (which works for the GM), the players are still stuck with whatever was set when the grid was originally added.

Is this the intended functionality or an introduced bug? If intended, then can I suggest an option be added to allow GM's to enable/disable Player SnapToGrid.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Blog Entries
    Seems like the little arrows at the bottom of Story windows should look at the group that the window is in before stepping to the next window... and step to the next window in that group. Also, might it be possible to put these on the bar at the top rather than at the bottom so that they do not take up extra screen space, screen space is always at a premium and it would be better to minimize the extraneous bits if possible.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    We can now create encounters from a table, a very cool option, the question I have is: Can it be set up to automatically thrown a random number of critters into an encounter or no?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    an it be set up to automatically thrown a random number of critters into an encounter or no?
    Use "Random Encounters": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...dom_Encounters
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello, this is a re-post of a question I had in a different topic. I've heard someone else might be having a similar experience.

Since the most recent update of SW and FG, whenever I load my campaign, all of the NPC sheets, notes, encounters, and pretty much everything is shared as public instead of being hidden until I actively share it with players. I can go and un-share everything, but it is tedious and I would like to not have to bother with it. What's more, it seems that occasionally things become publicly shared again throughout the session, though I'm not sure what causes that. Is there a way to fix this and keep hidden things hidden? I would appreciate any guidance anyone could give me on this.

I have version 3.2.2 FG and 4.3.2 SW

Thank ye kindly.

Blog Entries
    Running /flushdb on the GM side without any players connected should fix this.
    Its possible players may have to nuke their cache also.

Hm.. That did not seem to fix the issue, Damned. I loaded the campaign, /flushdb, removed everything from being "public", then closed and restarted the campaign. It was all made "public" again. Any other fixes I could try?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Thread Information