5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 30 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    CoreRPG
    Drag an NPC to CT and the size and reach do not sync - all NPCs in CT have size 1 reach 1 when they hit the CT.
    Create a new image and apply 50px grid.
    Drag Moon (s1r1) onto map = ok
    In CT adjust Moon to Size 2 and the threat qquare thing expands to 2 but token does not.
    Drag Wizard (s2r1) to map = ok
    in CT adjust Wizard to size 1 and the threat square adjusts to 1 but the Token remains at 2.
    The token resizing only operates on the drag to the map. It doesn't operate any time after. So make sure the size is correct before adding to the map.

It's all in scripts\manager_token.lua - the onAdd event calls the autoTokenScale function.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 12th, 2017 at 01:09.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The token resizing only operates on the drag to the map. It doesn't operate any time after. So make sure the size is correct before adding to the map.

It's all in scripts\manager_token.lua - the onAdd event calls the autoTokenScale function.
    That makes sense - the threat squares and the reach squares are updating but the token is not when adjusting Size is changed in the CT - so that mirrors what I am seeing.
    My main thing Im hoping to resolve is for NPC size stored in the NPC record to record in the CT when the NPC is added to the CT.
    The other thing is not so important and it appears that Im doing it the wrong way anyway.
    I only end up doing this because my NPCs are not getting their scale correctly.

Hi Moon,

I notice that the FG Updater/Settings is NOT holding on to the FG Store Login details and so these deatials (the password, inparticular) needs to be re-entered and the Store-Update button clicked every time we want to do an FG-Update. Is this by design or is it a bug?

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

It's holding the login details just fine for me on v3.2.2. Did you swap versions again in between by chance?

The product listing is not filling, but that's just a case of too much code clean up that I need to look at.

Regards,
    JPG

No, I haven't downgraded since last time.

The username is being held (sorry for the confusion) but the product list isn't - as you've just found out

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Updates

• [UPDATER] Restored product list appearing after updating FG store login in Settings.
    • [SW] Edges, Hindrances and Monstrous Abilities can be dropped onto Race sheet to add to the Racial Abilities list.
    • [CoreRPG+] Script error on missing module link. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Space and reach not being copied to CT by CoreRPG default handling, when not overriden by ruleset. Fixed.
    • [SW] Missing minimize icon for character sheet. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Missing tokens for NPCs in a couple DLC modules. Fixed.
    • [SW] Missing tokens for NPCs in several DLC modules. Fixed.

JPG

should we report CoC 7e issues with 3.2.2 here or somewhere else?

Here is fine. I can pass on to the developers, or help patch.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [UPDATER] Restored product list appearing after updating FG store login in Settings.
    • [SW] Edges, Hindrances and Monstrous Abilities can be dropped onto Race sheet to add to the Racial Abilities list.
    • [CoreRPG+] Script error on missing module link. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Space and reach not being copied to CT by CoreRPG default handling, when not overriden by ruleset. Fixed.
    • [SW] Missing minimize icon for character sheet. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Missing tokens for NPCs in a couple DLC modules. Fixed.
    • [SW] Missing tokens for NPCs in several DLC modules. Fixed.

JPG
    Thanks Moon Wizard!

Just pushed update to Reference Manual wiki to define the frame option for block text.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...e_Manual_Pages

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information