DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 37 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    I used a mix of sources, ultimately looking through the ruleset code. I'm not sure what you are referring to with 'tokens, push pins & Reference Manual Entries'. Push pins are image modifications. Tokens appear in a number of places. Neither have to do with the xml for assets such as classes and feats. What exactly are you looking for an example of?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

The 3 sections mentioned above are grey areas for me, I'm basically trying to build those templates and when run in the code iterate over them and assign entries, which is why I was wanting to know how you devised your own.

So far all I have to work with is Par5e (whichever sections are functional) and the 5e rule set code, these are favorable enough, I just wanted to know if I had missed some published instances of templates anywhere.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    I just wanted to know if I had missed some published instances of templates anywhere.

Reference manual info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals
    Data structure info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Best_Practices
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does this include tokens, push pins & Reference Manual Entries? The reason I ask is because I there are a couple of templates that I am missing myself.
    Push pins are easy, SUPER easy....just add a copy of the map into your CAMPAIGN folder, grid it (if you want) and put your pins it..type /save...open your CAMPAIGN db...go to the image you are working on and cut out the data you want and paste it into your MODULES db where it belongs...pins will be <shortcuts> and grid will be <gridsize> and other stuff here is an example of it copied from the MODULE db
    Code:
    <id-00002>
    				<image type="image">
    					<bitmap>images/fort.jpg</bitmap>
    					<gridsize>32</gridsize>
    					<gridoffset>0,0</gridoffset>
    					<gridsnap>on</gridsnap>
    					<shortcuts>
    						<shortcut>
    							<x>536</x>
    							<y>634</y>
    							<class>note</class>
    							<recordname>reference.note.id-00001</recordname>
    						</shortcut>
    					</shortcuts>
    				</image>
    				<isidentified type="number">1</isidentified>
    				<locked type="number">1</locked>
    				<name type="string">Map:The Fort</name>
    				<nonid_name type="string">Map: The Fort</nonid_name>
    			</id-00002>
    Notice it says "reference.no.id-00001" you need to copy your note into a <note> on your MODULE also (or whatever type of pin it is)

EDIT: This can even be done on embedded images in the RefMan, just they wont be interactive, meeaning you can see pins but cant click on them..I used this as a feature in this image, its a weakpoint in the wall, i want the GM to know its there but not the players, and it doesnt need to be on the usable map because like i said, it just signifies a weak point
    Last edited by Wookiee420; May 20th, 2017 at 17:10.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

The 3 sections mentioned above are grey areas for me,
    Have you tried looking at this? I think I touch on some of those in there. Everything is commented with instructions.

Thanks for all the assistance guys!
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

New update, well not exactly new. Honestly didn't know there was a new article since its name is almost identical to the previous one...

Now Mystic and Artificer are on the DM's Guild do you think you will continue to include them in this module?

The classes are still playtest material. I will continue to offer both older obsolete versions of the class (as I do with all the UA content) and the newest playtest version.

Just have to say: you rock... Seriously, this is a beautiful thing here...

Thread Information