DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 96 of 329 First ... 46869495969798106146196 ... Last
    If I could ask for a feature to be added, not sure if its in your control or not to do it. But the ability to export the list of languages to a module. So everytime I create a new adventure, I do not have to add them all over again.

Im tending towards putting the new fields on Notes... my preference would probably be to move Race/Gender/Age/Height/Weight there too but alignment issues with the Logo field mean it would be hard to Expand Attacks/Spells up to use that space - well not that hard - but it means all your themed extensions are likely to require some work...
    Please no!!! :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    If I could ask for a feature to be added, not sure if its in your control or not to do it. But the ability to export the list of languages to a module. So everytime I create a new adventure, I do not have to add them all over again.
    That may well be possible... Ill have a look at it.
    Can you email me a campaign with your languages setup in it so I can test?

Please no!!! :P
    Image below shows a new minimum width of 550px vs 525px.
    Race/Gender/Age/Height/Weight have all been moved to Notes.
    The Attacks/Spells frame has been increased in height allowing 3 more lines of Attacks and/or 2 more lines of Spells.
    By increasing the width this will cause minimal changes to most themes - possible an anchor adjustment.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    And the Notes tab would look like this:

Can you make the level entry a string field rather? Some systems use a description for the level - e.g. Novice (could use "N), Experienced, etc.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you make the level entry a string field rather? Some systems use a description for the level - e.g. Novice (could use "N), Experienced, etc.
    There is no reason why that field cant be a string as there is no linkage or automation behind it.
    XP needs to be a Number so that the Party Sheet stuff works.

That may well be possible... Ill have a look at it.
    Can you email me a campaign with your languages setup in it so I can test?

Image below shows a new minimum width of 550px vs 525px.
    Race/Gender/Age/Height/Weight have all been moved to Notes.
    The Attacks/Spells frame has been increased in height allowing 3 more lines of Attacks and/or 2 more lines of Spells.
    By increasing the width this will cause minimal changes to most themes - possible an anchor adjustment.

I'm selfish, and i like to see another line of spells, so i can use 10 spell's level and this should be great for my gaming group!!!

There is no reason why that field cant be a string as there is no linkage or automation behind it.
    XP needs to be a Number so that the Party Sheet stuff works.
    Can I assume that 'Required' isn't linked to anything either? So I could change the label to 'Spent' for example? Oh, speaking of, will the labels be set up as string variables?

The changes look good, and I'm glad to see XP being added.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rstrahan View Post
    Can I assume that 'Required' isn't linked to anything either? So I could change the label to 'Spent' for example? Oh, speaking of, will the labels be set up as string variables?

The changes look good, and I'm glad to see XP being added.
    Required does link with the Party Sheet data.
    Other than staying up to date across both display locations it has no other automation - eg there is no auto levelling or anything like that once XP reaches/exceeds Required.
    The best way to change it for this specific type of label is via a strings entry in your extension.

<string name="char_label_expneeded">Required</string>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    I'm selfish, and i like to see another line of spells, so i can use 10 spell's level and this should be great for my gaming group!!!
    There wont be another line of spells on the Attack side of the frame but there will be 8 levels on the Spells Flip frame...

Blog Entries
    Just a comment on the XP fields, a bunch of the old TSR games from the 80's use XP, but don't have levels, therefore they wouldn't have a "Required" field. But they do have "Earned", "Spent", "Remaining"

Don't think to worry about it honestly. But if you did, then maybe make the name of the field configurable in GM options?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information