FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 44 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Hi, im unable to upload maps, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzargotha View Post
    Hi, im unable to upload maps, is this normal?
    Can you give a little more info. Make sure you first ONLY have the WFRP 2.0 ruleset loaded and no other mods/extensions.

I just opened up my "images" folder inside FG and clicked on the "folder" then dragged an image into the folder and then opened it in FG. No issues.

Capture.JPG

Paul i have a small problem...i started a new game and when a new player tried to insert the talents (manage characters, then choose the player) it shows an error and don't let them insert the talents...can you check this out please...?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    and when a new player tried to insert the talents (manage characters, then choose the player) it shows an error
    What's the error? Full details - copy the error from the console and provide it here. Without the details of the error it might be impossible to track down if it can't be easily recreated. With details of the error it might be a 1 minute fix.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Small update and i guess problem solved Duh!! I cannot edit anything on the sheet so i guess its blocked and it can only be modified with the DM and in the session i guess...to avoid players to change things without DM knowing
    Thanks and sorry for the stupid question...
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Ok so one question that someone already asked but it was forgotten i guess...every weapon i enter on the combat tab is assumed as ranged and only shows the BS...so i tried to enter a sword and how do i change this??? No matter what i do it always assume BS never WS...
    Please help...
    Thanks

Edit: Sorry one more time i found the answer very sorry...
    Last edited by Blue Haven; October 19th, 2018 at 23:31.

Blog Entries
    Ok so one question that someone already asked but it was forgotten i guess...every weapon i enter on the combat tab is assumed as ranged and only shows the BS...so i tried to enter a sword and how do i change this??? No matter what i do it always assume BS never WS...
    Please help...
    Thanks

Never hurts to post the answer or a link to it. Odds are you're not the only one who will have the question

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

When i said that i found the solution...just read the rest of the posts by Paul...in one of them he says that you have to enter manually (write down) melee or ranged so it can change from BS to WS
    Thats why i said sorry...it was already asked before and i was too lazy to read it

Please help...
    Thanks

Great you found your answer

For others here's a visual of the same weapon and I justed changed the "class" of the weapon from Melee to Ranged. Spelling is important too.

dagger as BS.JPG
    dagger as WS.JPG

Hope this clarifies for some

I'm interested in creating a library of effects for my 2e games, but i'm not familiar with the syntax. I've read the Dark Heresy manual and have tried and got some of them to work in WFRP, but others don't. I get the profile stats to work (e.g. WS: 10), but what about an effect like the spell Summer Heat that imposes a -20% to all tests? Is there a master list that details the syntax for effects.

Thanks for all the work you've done on this ruleset!

Thread Information