DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 36 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did you put multiple goblins in a single encounter (i.e. quantity 4) and then use the button to add to the CT? I think that's the only way it works, not if you drag goblin or NPC into the CT.
    Thanks Lord, you 're right ! It's the only way !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Blog Entries
    This is an excellent extension. If you don't mind, I'd like to feature it in a future video.

Oh yeah of course that would be great.

Haven't had time to test it with 3.3.5 yet. Will do this weekend.

Also in a session we got a bald flying sword. Very dangerous. And as it turns out, very self-conscious

Blog Entries
    The discussion is as entertaining as the extension, and that's saying quite a lot. Looking forward to using this...
    I'm not stupid, I'm not expendable, and I'm not going!

(But I'll happily be GM...)

Got around to checking and playing a session tonight. Nothing I overwrite has been changed in 3.3.5, so the extensions works just fine for the latest release.

Speaking of release... with Flavor by NPC type setting off I got Ghoul (Opaque jockstrap). I'm now questioning everything about myself that I thought I knew.

Well, at least it was opaque. I would have *hated* to see a ghoul with a *transparent* jockstrap...

Hmm, just checked. Transparent isn't even in the extension vocabulary. Translucent is though, so halfway there´

I'll rectify that for next release.

I also think I need to do a second pass on NPC types since undead isn't listed as a type with flavor. Probably missed more.

Will this work with Pathfinder - or is it 5e only?

The extension itself hooks into the CoreRPG, so it should work with Pathfinder. And there is some code to try to determine flavors by NPC type for PF as well.

That said, I do not own much PF content, and do not play it myself, so I've only done some very light testing.

Blog Entries
    Anybody try this with 3.3.6 yet? This is one of the extension I use and don't want to update until I know or have time to test. Anyone ?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information